HELP! Need Early Stock Throttle Body

Sorry to hear that your stuck in Bakersfield.  I find it hard to believe
that the smog nazis will actually take the time to remove the air boot and
look inside the throttle body.

I'm up in Folsom and they have NEVER looked at anything other than the fuel
filler, cat, exhaust manifold and egr system to make sure that the charcoal
canister was there.

There should be a pick a part yard in Fresno that has one, or you might have
to go all the way up to Modesto IF they nail ya.

BcH
78 MkI Ragtop ABA 16vT boxes of parts