Guess who joined the 2L club?

> I added the poly inserts from Adirondac to the pass side and D side motor
> mounts. Man. I felt like I was on the INSIDE of a vibrator. Will addusting
> the timing help at all with this?

No, but you should trying aligning the motor mounts before deciding that
it's "more vibrator than you can handle".

The half-ass way to do this is just loosen the mounting bolts for all four
(only a little for the side mounts, though) and just grab ahold of the
intake manifold and shake the engine around as much as possible.. front
to back and side-to-side. It should sorta settle in one spot.. then
tighten the bolts back up. You should -not- have a jack supporting it
while you're doing this.

With my car, this resulted in a notable decrease in vibration.. YMMV

-Toby

(You may wish to throw a jack under the oil pan while you're loosening the
motor mount bolts from below; just for safety's sake)