Was 2L club? now TT race mounts?? (forget it)

Duh...

Thought at first you meant Audi TT.  Then realized it was just Techtonics, selling what appear to
be VW Motorsport mounts, or reasonable facsimiles.

OK...NOW tell me about the vibrator.

Ron

--- tomc <tomc@satx.rr.com> wrote:
> I used the TT race mounts (hard rubber) on "The Project" they feel more
> like I'm on the OUTSIDE of the vibrator which is of course much better.

Tell me more Tom...tell me more... (I mean about the race mounts, not the vibrator).

Ron