Was 2L club? now TT race mounts?? (forget it)

OOh Audi TT race mounts, that would be something.

Hey before you go poo pooing the Techtonics race mounts, I kind of like
them. I have the front and the underside trans TT mount and I have stock
passenger and under battery tray mounts. It doesn't vibrate half as bad
as pure poly's and still gets the power to the ground better than all
stock. I don't know how long they'll last but they've been autoX'ed
pretty good this past year.

jmho
--
TomC