From: "shawn f" <falzsf@mts.net>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 1:39 PM
Subject: Tranny

Just wondering since i have been delayed on my engine build. How can i
increase the strength of my 020 tranny? I was going to put a phantom grip in
it along with the bolt kit. I would like to hit 200HP maybe more. Any
suggestions. I notice a race spool gearbox from techtonics, is this a
stronger setup? Not sure of the bonus of it....

Check it out: part number is
498.100