damn butt dyno...is it lying? and header install thoughts...

Oh, no, I didn't mean Josh was coming, more that he had a damn fine dyno
result. I forgot Ben will likley do his again, his other numbers were
similar and impressive.
And I'm not sure where the 83 is from for Klaus, the owner's manual lists it
as 76 IIRC. Then take off some for WHP, I'm thinking high 60's is optimistic
at Klaus' age. But he's still so darn cute, I don't care.
Cathy