OT: Saturday

Yeah, it'll be weird to say "Eric and his wife Katy" now when I mention them to others (don't worry guys, only good things). Also, I hear the reception is open bar, hope they have plenty of Bud on hand for the main man. ;) If Eric comes up my way, I'll be able to show him a vehicle I'm considering purchasing. I'll give you a hint, it's kinda big, slow, 4spd, aircooled and a VW. I suppose it would be a bit mean to put him to work on something though... Anyways, way to go Eric and try not to show up late!

Dan

Rhett Farnum <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com> wrote:
CONGRATS!!!! My buddy's gettin hitched! G/L on that man! If I had the money
and time I'd ship out for it!! LOL. Dont have TOO much fun on that get-a-way
of yours!!! LOL ;-P

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)