Anybody need a 3A 2.0L?

I attended the columbus u-wrench it this afternoon (shh don't tell my boss) therin I discovered an Audi 80 of 1990 vintage in a condition truly worthy of stripage. The car had apparently lived a life of luxury accept for a brief encounter with a lightpole/tree/very large lady leaving the center of the hood a few incher shorter. The engine appears to have suffered no damage in the crash and should be a strong runner.
I could not determine the mileage as someone  had removed the cluster.

The yard charges 149.00 plus a 35 dollar core.... anybody interested?

Anson