customer service

I don't know what you guys are trying to pull here, but I just received my part today.  In the box was a lot of other stuff along with a Happy Birthday scrawled across the receipt.  Are you trying to drive others out of business?  If so, you swing my vote!  I am rapidly making you guys my first stop when looking for parts.  I miss this type of service.  Until recently, I lived in Northern VA/DC and it was hard to come by.  I also like the way the receipt was put together.  Almost felt like I was winning an award ("And the bill goes to...").

Keep up the good work!

Rapidly becoming a dedicated customer...
Mike Smith
'86 red 16v & Warm fuzzies

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source