160mph 8k tach gauge types

I don't know if one is rarer than the other.... but I've seen more upshift
versions. I belive that the non upshift was used in the '88 models. The '88
got the 2Y tranny and does not have the switch to support the upshift light
like the AGB's did in 86.5 and 87.

I could be totally wrong but I think I'm right.

-Raffi