(Brian's bargain barn.. "Buy my sh*t")Parts for sale/trade.random vw stuff

Forgot,
I have the
infamous Passengerside no A/C tray
Driverside trays
88 no upshift light dash ( got a  BIG old tach, well talk)

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Brian McGarvey wrote:

> Tell me what you need, I might have it.
> Raising money for the GRM car
> Make an offer I ship everything ground... and you pay for it.
>
> Have 2 shells,  2 part or 4 trailers... :-)
> 1 white (88 stripped) partial kit some rust (driver fender)
> 1 black 83 w/ 16v kit (no transaxle)(ever want a trailer?) (salvage title)
>
> 16v tails ok condition
> euro lights partial kit. two outers 1 inner
> US lights
>
> G60 Head / camshaft valves etc.. looks ok
> G60 Block great for 1.9L or swap bits into your 1.8L block
> G60 clutch assy .. rusty (possibly sold)
> G60 Valve cover
> G60 Intake
> G60 T-body no TPS
> G60 Intake
> G60 Fuel Rail
> G60 FPR
> G60 Injectors
> G60 distributor
>
> ABA oil pump
> ABA distributor
> ABA automatic "flywheel"
>
> VR6 block
>  (un inspected broken Timing chain, pistons look fine head had bent valves)
> 210mm flywheel x2
>
> SII interior nice 80kmi might been in storage for a while
> SII crack free dash.. last time i looked
> sII windows
> sII sunroof parts, and bits
> sII 16v kit painted black
> sII fenders
> sII eurobumper rear good shape
> sII eurobumper front needs CheapassRon's fix..
> sII sunroof bits
> sII sunroof skin, white and black
>
> SII any window
> sII doors black, or white
> sII hatch black, white, or faded red.
>

> random other crap.
> tell me what you need I might have it make and offer, and remember its for
> the GRM car... if you dont know what it is read www.grmotorsports.com or
> our ahem.. webpage when it gets done...
>
> Sticker space on car...
> possible TT race + exhaust Ron may have dibs..
> Volvo oil coolers at Crazy rays(~25-35) + 10.00 + shipping.
> 	includes, cooler, sandwich plate, and stock volvo lines
> other random bits, just ask
>
> Game plan for car
> megasquirt + A1 ignition system + H2O injection + n2o injection
> 2.0L ABA 16v Turbo
>
> backup plan
> 2.0L 9a 16v P&P, n2o happy button + stuff to make it handle well (done
> except 16v dizzy is dead, and n2o needs plumbed)
>
> Sponsors to Date:
> The ONLY place to get parts
> WWW.PARTS4VWS.COM
> Potterpeople are awesome.....
>
> Probable sponsors (believing it when i get parts)
> G&M -- parts and stuff
> Momentum, CT -- parts and stuff
> Shaker Enterprises -- when you need that P&P job done $40.00 a hole :-)
> 8v*40 = 320; 16v * 40 = 640; manifolds gasket matched cheap with P&P
>
> Quattromotion Newark NJ parts and stuff
>

> Stuff that should come out of GRM car
> [...]

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.