damn butt dyno...is it lying? and header install thoughts...

well, finally installed my tt header/cat, since i was thinking that the
cause of my slow car-edness might be a clogged cat (and having the
opportunity to upgrade, well...). findings:
--the tt header is really a great piece, though pricey. they did forget
to send me bolts for the header-cat connection and new exhaust mani
gaskets, so i have to get back under there when they send replacements
(grrr...)
--install: pain in the ass. had a real hard time separating old tt
dp/cat from cat back system. finally cut 2 grooves in the cat back
section, which made it a hell of a lot easier. since the header is 1
piece (instead of mani/dp) i needed to remove lower tie bar and autotech
sway. that sway is a pita to install.
--old cat looked ok, but i don't know what a partially clogged one would
look like. there was a ton of carbon in there.
--results? sounds real cool. my butt dyno tells me it's faster, but i'm
really not sure; it may just be because of the upgrade to a header that
i'm feeling, and my original problem (whatever that may be) is still
there. i guess the only thing left to do is put it on a real dyno, and
see what my air/fuel is running at (fuel is the only thing that it can
be now).
--what kind of numbers can i expect with: 2l 16v, euro intake, 1.8 head,
tt header/cat back, cis-e? i'm thinking around 120 at the wheels.

tia,

Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
'87 Scirocco 16v, sick right now...or is it?
'88 Scircocc 16v, RIP