Thanks for all the clutch input!

Thanks to all the 16V members for the input regarding clutches and what you
are running.  I was actually ver surprised that almost everyone is running
some form of the stock clutch disc or pressure plate.  In any application if
you can increase the pressure of the pressure plate and change the material
on the clutch to something more aggressive you will ALWAYS gain more power
at the wheels.  Therefore I went with a clutch and Modified Pressure Plate
from Clutchnet.com.  I will keep everyone updated as to the feel and
performance I get from it.  Just remember to always go with a sprung hub and
not solid hub to keep any aggressive clutch disc streetable.

Chris Edwards
81 Scirocco 1.8 16V
81 Scirocco 1.8 8V
79 Scirocco Parts Car