Turn Signal Project Status

Not being one for total authenticity, I'd love to see the rear badge without the FI listing, but with the sidewinder symbol before or after the 'Scirocco' part. Sort of like how I think the new GTIs have the rabbit symbol. (I haven't seen one yet so I don't know for sure).

Dan

I've always wanted a "new" rear Scirocco badge that didn't have the
'Fuel Injection' below it. Kinda cheesy these days to advertise your
car as having fuel injection! :)

Even though I tinted my taillights red, a new set made all red would be
cool - I'd buy a set or two... (making them look like an "S" version
with a metal or plastic black strip on top would be even nicer!)

Mark.
80 S
81 S ABA/JH/4K

'85 2.0L Prowler Orange, Kamei X1 Rocco
'84 1.8L Silver Restoration and '83 Rocco Trailer Project