Going OT:RE: scirocco sighting up englishtwon

I am going to throw in my 2 cents here. With all this talk of power and
speed; 8 over 16 v's, there are 2 very important factors no one has
discussed.

1) How does the car handle at speed?
2) Can you stop?

Frankenstein found this out. Its ok to build a monster, but can it be
controlled?

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer