scirocco sighting up englishtwon

Then there were two other "8Vs in disguise" at Cayuga on Sunday, these two
"posers" had what visibly looked like a 9A block, and I've seen them both
run 11s. (Rabbit and MkI) (They are in fact 9A turbo cars, despite the
compression being "too high", I have yet to see them have any major engine
issues - tuning issues? yes, lots)
I've seen some fast 8Vs too, but not as fast as these two 16Vs, sorry guys.
But the VR turbo is faster still. So lets add that into the ongoing
argument. All I can contribute is what I've ACTUALLY SEEN first hand. But I
also have to confess there is an 8V out there that will smoke my 16V. As
expected, it's "stock" (they all are), but sports some nitrous parts...
As I said , build what you like. And there are some very fast cars out
there.
Cathy