Going OT:RE: scirocco sighting up englishtwon

A valid point, the MkI I mentioned used to be very unstable in the straght
line at speed, so has sprouted a good sized wing at the top of the hatch. It
is a dedicated straight line car now anyways. And if he gets much faster,
he'll have to add a chute anyways according to track rules, so he'll stop
okay. Way overkill for the street.
Cathy