Trans Questions

Almost forgot...
Can anyone point out to me what's the difference between the O2A and O2J
transmissions again???

For some reason I'm got confused here and I can't decide which one to
use in my project. I got told that the O2J has a thicker input shaft and
will be a better choice. As far as converting to Hydraulic Clutch /
Cable Shift won't be a problem since I have a donor car for both (the
passat), and Eurospeed in Toronto makes a kit for A1 cars for Hydraulic
clutch conversion for quite cheap.

Thanks
Adrian C.
Project Scirocco R2.oT - "The Turbocharged 16Valves of Fire Breathing
Furry"
( 2.0L 16V T66 )