From: "Eric S" <scirocco81@vwmail.net>
To: "Euroroc II" <flaatr@yahoo.com>; "Marc Getty" <marc@getty.net>;
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: AGAIN: Ohio Folks: Anything Known of Mk1 on eBay??

Seats dont look correct...that or they are just dirty....but it has the
factory vent windows....very very clean example.  Curious why the pin
striping would be missing, if the car has original paint????  I smell a
respray....but still, its clean.

As for the seats...they "should" look just like S seats, the multi shade of
grey/silver ones.

Bidding has already hit $3500...dosen't surprise me at all really.  You
don't see Champegne editions in that kinda shape very often.

Its sad, I see this exact car at my friends junkyard all the time...it is
severly dead however...and the glass on one of the openeing vent windows is
busted...otherwise I would have grabbed the stuff.

Now, all I have yet to see is a Sidewinder edition....

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

--- Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
It's very pretty... I'd own one like that.

That's all I know.
-Raffi