Brake Questions ...

As you guys know im parting the my passat out.
Now how big are the brakes on there ???
Cuz im thinkin of putting the brakes on the rocco along with the ABS
sensors
(My DTA unit can benefit greatly from the sensors for traction control )
now the real noggin scratcher is ..
will they fit .. or do I have to swap carrierand maybe even worse hubbs
as well ????
also how big are the brakes (92 passat gl 16V 5 SPd ) compared to the
rocco 16v.

Thanks guys... hope someone will be able to shed some light on this
matter.

Adrian C.
Project Scirocco R2.oT - "The Turbocharged 16Valves of Fire Breathing
Furry"
( 2.0L 16V T66 )