From: "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net>
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 5:06 AM
Subject: Re: Parking

Last year I bought a fairly new Chevy conversion van.  It looked pretty
clean when I inspected/drove it.  Later, when I got it home and crawled
around/under it and was able to look it over at length, I discovered that it
had been hit (or, more correctly, hit something) on ALL FOUR  CORNERS, the
right front being significant.
The PO...an 80-year old man.  I should have expected it.
:)
Larry
(see what you have to look forward to, Kathy?)

  I don't think she was - rather has just got to the age where driving
  was no longer compatible with her. Lucky it happened where it did, if
  any pedestrians had been in the way she'd probably have killed them.

  Aaron