Parking

I don't think she was - rather has just got to the age where driving
was no longer compatible with her. Lucky it happened where it did, if
any pedestrians had been in the way she'd probably have killed them.

Called the police but they weren't interested since no one had got
hurt. Despite the fact that the incident involved 5 vehicles damaged.
At least she admitted liability infront of everyone and we got her
address and contact details so should all get sorted out.

Onelove

Aaron

'83 Gti 8V (looking a little worse for wear)

sounds like the lady trying to park was load on alcohol...

did she stop there at leas and you guys got the cops involved ?