fuel to the fire: 16v's are BAD!

> Dan
> Slowly learning how to cover my ass thanks to the list.

ok, whoever is flaming about (insert favorite engine here) needs to get
bent. NOBODY should have to cover their ass on this list, as others on the
list must surely know by now that we are usually just messing around. on the
flip side, starting posts like "fuel to the fire" might be asking for it.

some like 8v, some like 16v. quit with this "my engine (daddy) is better
than your engine (daddy) bullshit. this list is for people to enjoy talking
about their SCIROCCOS, as in the CAR, not the bloody ENGINE.

both the 8v and 16v are decent engines with plenty of potential.

c'mon ppl, put the flamethrowers down.
Al