fuel to the fire: 16v's are BAD!

Forgot to mention, I assumed most people know me and most people are not very adament about the 16v vs 8v thing is. Apparently I was wrong. So now, add this disclaimer to the thread:
I am just teasing/kidding/ribbing the active, regular listers and posted this as an outside opinion. Had I been talking to you in person, I would have added a "pbbbbbtt" at the end. If you really take offense or want to blast/flame me in a mannor other than the typical teasing that goes on on the list, don't bother.

Dan
Slowly learning how to cover my ass thanks to the list.