From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 12:59 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: SOT: VW has hot new audio system?

I was watching some show on TechTV and they mentioned the Phatbox,
basically a plug and play harddrive for your car that can hold over 500
CDs worth of MP3s. Sounds killer. I checked out on Ebay to see what
prices run and the ones I see listed are being sold as VW accessories
and by VW dealers! Here's a link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43947&;
item=2435830247
Anybody know if this is VW's new thing?