SOT: VW has hot new audio system?

I was watching some show on TechTV and they mentioned the Phatbox, basically a plug and play harddrive for your car that can hold over 500 CDs worth of MP3s. Sounds killer. I checked out on Ebay to see what prices run and the ones I see listed are being sold as VW accessories and by VW dealers! Here's a link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43947&item=2435830247
Anybody know if this is VW's new thing?

Dan