SOT: VW has hot new audio system?

iPod is available for windows. Carry it as  a walkman, plug it into
your hifi (I hardly ever play a CD anymore), plug it into your car
stereo. ALL your music in one slick little package. I have over 2000
tracks which I like to play in totally random sequence, never know
what's coming on next (and quite a lot of the time have no idea who the
artist is when it is playing). Of course you can organise tracks in
playlists or according to how highly you rate the track. Music is one
of my great joys. Check out: http://www.apple.com/

Onelove

Aaron

'83 Gti 8V (looking a little worse for wear)