SOT: VW has hot new audio system?

According to TechTV (haven't looked at the Phatbox website yet) but it will work with any car that has a headunit with CD changer (aux) control. That would probably be why it can work with newer dubs. It just seemed interesting that the ad I linked was someone who said it was a VW dealer part and so I was wondering if VW was it's main distributor or something. I'd buy that upgrade if it was me. 500 CDs........*drool*.

Dan

Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
Dan Smith wrote:

> I was watching some show on TechTV and they mentioned the Phatbox ...

It can interface to the newest VW head units.. not older stuff. Mixed
reviews from what I've heard.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA