[TECH] 3a dyno in and I am disappointed,sorta...

Of course you can go my route, I'm about to buy an electric turbo, a
tornado intake insert, ionizers for my spark plug wires, Slick 50, a
phart (pretty hot and really tuned) muffler, and somehow rig a cold air
intake right to my airflow plate.

I figure when I'm done with that if all the claims are correct, I should
have approximately 175hp at the wheels and get about 60 mpg if I don't
get on it too much. And all for about $200.

I'll dyno it when I'm done and let you all know, I know a guy who dynos
for real cheap. He chains the car to the wall of his garage and then he
multiplies the friction coefficiancy of the floor by how many gears you
can spin the tires in. It seems pretty acurate, I saw a Mustang 5.0 with
just the tornado pull 500hp.

Enjoy,

TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco