Metal Resource for Projects

They are about 15 minutes away from me as well, but the really nice thing
is that I get a discount as well as anyone I refer.  So if anyone does have
metal needs that Online Metals can take care of, instead of ordering online
call:

John Byrum (owner)      206-285-8603
and tell him that Kirsten referred you...........

I am not sure about what sort of discount it is for myself or anyone else,
but it is still better than nothing.  I just like working around all that
metal     : )

Kirsten