Metal Resource for Projects

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 01:26:50PM -0700, Kirsten Jensen wrote:
> I just got a new job working at a place that may be of interest to some of
> you guys.  It is Online Metals ( http://www.onlinemetals.com/ ) and they
> sell lots of different types of metal and a limited selection of plastic to
> the individual consumer as opposed to businesses.  You can order anywhere
> from just a 1'' piece to 12' and all things considered they have a fairly
> extensive selection to choose from.

Congrats... I've bought from them a few times, they're just 15 minutes
away from me.  Good place for hard to find bits, but awfully expensive for
more common shapes.  For them I usually check out Pacific Industrial
(http://www.pacificindustrial.com/) for small quantities or Everett Steel
for large quantities.

Dan

--
Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math,
that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the universe.

A masquerade can cover a sense of what is real to deceive us;
to be unjaded and not lost, we must, then, determine truth.

Kurt Vonnegut. (rearranged?)