Turn Signal Project Status

Smoked and clear euro corners for the MKII Scirocco.

Brian

Kirsten Jensen <kirsten.jensen@earthlink.net> wrote:
This is just yet another update on the clear turn signals..........

I recieved this email from the shop on Wednesday -

>>Kirsten: I a little behind on things as the job we are currently running
had a big increase in orders for the next two weeks and I haven't been able
to get to your parts as I had hoped for. I'll have a better idea of what to
expect as to shipping parts to you by the end of the week. I keep you
posted. Thanks for your patience.
Frank<<

So as you can see, once again I have nary a turn signal to sell. Well I
have decided that I am sick of waiting for this shop to get things done and
so I have found a different shop to make the turn signals. I have already
spoken with the owner and arranged to have the job started on Tuesday. He
is actually looking forward to making these, as it is the sort of project
he enjoys working with. This shop is a lot closer to where I live and so I
can breathe down his neck if need be much more easily than I can with the
current shop. The new shop's estimated turn around time for completing a
working prototype is one week. From there he has assured me that things
can run much more quickly than they have been.

I am planning on picking up the molds from the current shop on Monday -
when they will supposedly be ready along with a set to verify that all the
previous issues have been taken care of. I will also deliver the molds to
the new shop on Monday so the job can be started on Tuesday.

This new shop was also pondering the notion of me making more parts once
the turn signals are up and running..........he wanted to know if I had any
interest in making other things.....?? Input?

Kirsten