Parking

Nice one Julie!

She fixes cars
She writes code
AND she has a sense of humour

What a girl...

This morning I came home from a nightshift, just settling down to sleep
when I heard the sound of a racing engine, loud crunching noises and
the tinkling of glass. An old Polish lady had (during a parking
maneuver gone hideously and improbably wrong) reversed into my '83 GTi,
shunted it into a micra - then slammed it in drive, careered down the
pavement, totally destroyed  a vespa which then ricocheted into a Merc
A class.

Nice one.... 5 vehicles damaged - whilst PARKING!

Trying not to let the blood boil.

Micra looks pretty bad, vespa is an advert of why not to ride a
scooter, A class doesn't count - last but not least my roc has both
bumpers and valances screwed, bonnet rippled, headlamps adrift, grill
smashed, front crossmember warped. But still drives solid, straight and
true. I hope they don't write it off...

Onelove

Aaron

'83 GTi (looking a little worst for wear)