(edited)Re: Idea. Need donations.(cam 2 cam timing: adjustable)

Ok,
Sorry about the last bizarre email in the long list of emails.

So here is the deal. I have an idea for making the cam to cam timing
adjustable for the 16v motors. So that we are not stuck with the variation
allowed by the chain + alot or - alot.

You ask, why would I want to do this? Well If you want to run big cams and
thereby increase your volumetric efficiency via a cheap set of big cams.
Reducing the overlap is mandatory.

So The idea is to reproduce the older Kent adjustable Cam gear ( the one
that is on the inside ) so that its adjustable and will not slip. But I
need some cam sprockets to play with. So if you have an old one or two on
broken cams or whatever, could you mail them to me at

Also so that I know that I am on the right track, if you have a picture of
the old kent adjustable cam sprocket could you send me a pics.

373 walnut trail
Crownsville, MD 21032

Thanks
Brian & the rest of the GRM crew.