  From: Brian McGarvey
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 5:55 PM
  Subject: Idea. Need donations.(cam 2 cam timing: adjustable)

  Hey, we all know not having adjustable cam to cam timing sucks for the
  16v. does anybody have any of the internal cam gears laying around? I'm
  making plans for one. and could use a could to play with.
  thanks. pics of any that already exist would be cool too.

  Brian.
  The plan is coming together.

  Brian
  88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
  84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
  82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
  82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
  90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
  91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

  Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.