Underdrive crank pulley

OK Dave, you have an interesting point.

"Maybe you can make a 6 or 8 stroke motor!!  More air more HP, Right??  :)"

W/ an 8 stroke you could have 2 intake/combustion strokes per exhaust. THus
making the second combustion much stonger than the first and more efficient
(in theory of course.)

Sorry, I am really hyper, and my mind is going crazy. Warning: 3 Red Bulls
w/in 2.5 hrs is not a good idea!! I do feel like I'm high though!! It's fun
no doubt. ;-P

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup