Garage floor ideas needed.

I'm in the same boat sort of, new concrete, and whether to coat it or not.
If you do, make sure you etch it, Adam did half of our old garage without
bothering and it's peeled after about a year. Mind you his car has leaked
brake fluid and lots of oil. On the new one, my concrete guy left the
surface a bit rough so the paint would adhere, hopefully the weather will
co-operate, it's getting towards where it will be too cold to apply paint
anyway. But brightening the space is one of the main reasons I'd paint it,
it will be pale to reflect light, and of course to display all the leaking
oil. (mine do not leak right now BTW, but that won't last)

Any word from the previous thread contributors on longevity of the coverings
they used?
Cathy, neglecting cars to get a roof over them.