blue balls (or soon to be)

A few things I've noticed over the years... There is a coupling tube
between the hose that comes off the motor and the hose that goes thru the
fiewall to the heater core. This coupling is metal and crusts over inside
to the point that water can barely pass... Since this is good place to put
a T fitting for flushes remove. I'll bet it's going to be rusty and nasty.

Second check the tube at the bottom of the airbox to see that it is clear.
The tube exits in the tunnel right behind one of the heat shields and crud
can collect there too. If this tube does not allow water to exit the box
this can be the source of your sauna.. I usually get a long tube and back
fill the box with water and let it drain out until the water is clear...
the box is a sealed tup so there is no chance for leaks but don't over
fill. Make the connection inside the car near where the passenger's feet
would be. There is a small cover over the hose.

-Raffi