Ocean City, MD H20 Show - Was ATTN: MARC GETTY!!

After seeing the last two pics on Josh's pages, I think I really should have attended the show.

Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:
Okay, here are the interesting pics. I'll post the pictures of the
actual show another time.

This year Ben "monster Mk1" Harder got buried by Sara and I on the
beach. See:

Last year Josh "enormous wing" Able got buried by Melissa and I on the
beach. See:

Both times Brett/Frank were MIA. Hmmmmm....

I had an awesome time with Sara, Ben, Brett & the occasional Frank,
Brian, and his friend who I was too drunk to remember his name (if I
was even told it).

Scirocco content: I drove my Mk1 today with it's completely illegal
Colorado plates to Wawa today.

-Marc

'81 Gorgeous Green Mk1 Scirocco - Unknown Mileage - No pictures to
date
'87 Tornado Red 16v Bogged Scirocco http://getty.net/scirocco/ RIP -
Sold
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe -
http://getty.net/c230k/
in Heliodongrün (Citron Green) took European Delivery in May 2002,

state-side delivery on July 19, 2002, currently at 41,200 miles