Ocean City, MD H20 Show - Was ATTN: MARC GETTY!!

Marc, I have to say that the last 2 pics from last yr are ummm.....lets say
intriguing!!! And not all too apropriate for @ work.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)