[audio] subs & boxes "My flame for the month"

Erik,

Sorry you didn't like my comment. I don't think that correctly installed
nitrous hurts your motor, but I just pulled the nitrous thing out as an
example of something people often do a half ass job at and the end result
is worse than if they had just left it alone.

-Toby

>  " or installing nitrous instead of 'legitimately' building a quicker
> engine. It
> is a bad idea, made in bad taste looking only at the short term and will
> in quickly lead to problems or damage that reduces the value of the car."
>
> This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've heard in a while.  If you
> really think Nitrous hurts your motor you are severely misinformed.  Maybe
> you should do some reading on it before you pass that judgement.  Do you
> know who blows up there motor using Nitrous?  Dip shits who refer to it as
> "Noss".  You don't do that around your buddies do you?  Having logged 350+

I really hate it when people say "Noss".