garage heaters

That is what I originally went for, until I thought about having to install it
to code.  I was adding a shed roof off the back of the garage so it would
be hard to hide a woodstove and it's pipes from him.  Plus with the added
cost of insurance for my house I decided against it.  But they are a great
source of heat.

John