OT: garage heaters

I'm going to be spending an absolutely enormous amount of time in my lovely new garage this winter (much to the chagrin of Shelly) I don't want to freeze my balls off out there (that would make shelly quite happy) so I need a decent heater. Those fucking salamander/jet engine pieces of shit are out, don't even talk to me about them.
So yeah.. what's the best/cheapest/most nicest/bestust way to heat my garage.

tia

Anson