garage heaters

Call me weird, but I love an old wood stove in a garage.  Just fire it
up a half an hour before you start working on your car and it'll be nice
and toasty...  A small stove can throw an amazing amount of heat, and at
least around here, they can be found pretty cheaply at garage sales or
the blassified (hehe) ads...

Mark - looking forward to restoring my 80 S this winter in my 25' x 70'
wood
       floored, radiant heated "work space" under my loft.  8^)
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K

so I