weird ebay item

This looks similar to what an auction from the time period when the Xbox
came out. It was for an "Xbox box" and it had all kinds of warnings
that said "just the ->cardboard<- box, xbox not included", etc.

Lots of people bid on it; I think it got up to several hundred dollars..
Kinda makes you wonder about the people using eBay.

-Toby