weird ebay item

At 05:52 PM 11/24/2003, Dan Smith wrote:
>I'm not quite sure what this is about, but it appears that you can bid on
>photos of this guy's rocc. Ironically, the same photos you can do 'save
>as' in the auction....
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6783&item=2444489452

He's got 2 auctions like that.  Strange.
But the car itself is also for sale:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6060&item=2444808084

Jason

----------
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1994 Golf 4dr VR6
1990 E30 325iT
1997 E39 528iA

http://www.scirocco16v.org

"In the olden days, a good flame war could go on for weeks or months, with
hot invective flying around like rhetorical shrapnel. It was high art, high
entertainment. Though tempers flared hot and professional bridges were
sometimes irreparably burned, ultimately it was a game ? a participatory
sport in which the audience awarded points for felicitous disparagements,
particularly well-worded putdowns, inspired squelches."  -- Christopher
Locke, "The Cluetrain Manifesto".

"So yes, the LSD works, sort of like ABS in forward without the foot
vibrator..." - Cathy Boyko