[OT] Re: Was: What kind of VW are you?, Now: spam blocking?

Brett VanSprewenburg wrote:

> If this happens to anyone, please go to sorbs.net and deal with getting
> your IP out of the black list.  Yes, spam has brought email to this level.

Tried.. took 3 times to even get a reply, when I did, they responded
that I wasn't on their list, therefore nothing to remove.. but the list
still bounces emails from my IP/domain/whatever.  I finally gave up.

Can anything be done at our host's end to allow my address to not get
zapped?  I had offered free POP3 email (w/ a nice web front end as well)
to list members and a whole bunch had taken me up on the offer, only to
find they couldn't use the account for the list..  :(

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA