non-ac belt

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Derrick flo
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 10:35 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: non-ac belt

Ok my alternator went up on my scirocco 16v and I'm getting another
alternator.  I have a custom non a/c bracket that I brought a while ago
and since I'm replacing my alternator I might as well install the
bracket.  the a/c is already out of the car and the alternator is
sitting in the stock position with a longer belt.  I wanted to know what
belt do I need to move it to the a/c position?  I have a 16v and a 8v
pulley already.  doing this tomorrow so I need the info.

Ryan did I nice tech page on that:

http://home.epix.net/~rhock99/tech_ac.htm

Peter
302.832.8989