From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 5:59 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: calling NY/NJ people

I have kind of an interesting proposition. There's a non running turbo
rocc in Edision, NJ on ebay. I was wondering if someone would like to
either buy it and then I buy parts from you, or go half on it with me.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6060&i
tem=2444808037

There's the link. I want the clutch, flywheel, IC and intake manifold.
You can have the car, 2L engine, etc etc. It's not a bad car either. I
can pick up the parts during x-mas time but I don't have the time to
pull the parts myself. Anyone interested, please email me off list.

Dan