digi 1 vs MS

First thing you should note is that it's for _twin_ turbo applications and
it has inlet port_s_  -  which means you'd have to get very creative with
the second inlet port (and IMO only welding it shut would work (and even
that is really ghetto)).

Secondly, there's no way to tell the pressure drop over that thing (a main
key to evaluating its overall efficiency) just from the description. What
car did it come from (or is it supposed to duplicate)? Get that info and you
may be able to dig up some info on the performance characteristics of this
IC type...

Just because it _looks_  like the right size (which it does BTW), doesn't
mean it's an effective unit (for yours, or any, application). As a general
rule, if you're looking to pilfer an IC from a production car, you should
look to cars with similar displacement and performance characteristics of
what you're looking for (e.g., Mitsu Starion, Merkur XR4Ti, Mustang SVO,
Thunderbird SC or TurboCoupe, etc.)

To be honest with you, Dan, I would really stress waiting until you get your
copy of Maximum Boost. Speaking from experience, I really didn't know how
little about Forced Induction I knew until I read the book (and re-read it a
couple of times (and still don't know sh*t!  :p))

G/L and _take your time_ !  :)

Jeff

With all that said, if you can get that thing for under $100,